Scratcher Joined 10 years, 7 months ago United States
Better at design than coding.
It's a good thing, though. The fancy aesthetic on my newer games will distract you from the horrible coding I try to get working.
So yeah, I love Gravity Falls.
What I'm working on
Working hard [or hardly] on Sidesquirreler and a rhythm-esque game, if I can get the darn scripts to cooperate.
Work In ProgressAdd Yourself Getting Sucked Into School!
What I've been doing
Shared Projects (4)View all
Favorite ProjectsView all
- Epic Ninja v1.12 by griffpatch
- The Platformer Before Christmas by JamesOuO
- TIME - A scrolling action game by JSE2001
- Word Processor v3.6.1 by griffpatch
- Text Engine 3.0 by DeltaLimp
- Tomber by RoastedSquirrel64
- Gravity Falls RPG sprite pack by PKMNtrainer
- Pokeball Maker by UxieWriter
- Bounce by -Scratcher-
- Open That Chest! by shadowspear1
- Mousanoid by shadowspear1
- Escape the box! by brinjal
- Scratchnapped (A mario style platform game) by griffpatch
- Paper Minecraft v11.5 (Minecraft 2D) by griffpatch
- Scribblenauts: LIMITED by scratchU8
- 3D Corridors of Doom by hhtsimpson
- Sonic - Disney Channel Logo by scratchU8
- Toadette's return 2 by lille457
- Rabbit Rampage by TheGameMaster1231
- ScratchFrame Tutorial 2 - An Easter Egg by Wolfie1996