Scratcher Joined 2 years, 7 months ago United States
I have knowledge with algebra and geometry and it certainly does help a lot! I also do custom-edited sprites for projects that I work on (though not always) which really helps make my stuff unique!
What I'm working on
lmao I haven't edited this section in ages.
Featured ProjectMouse motion controls!
What I've been doing
Shared Projects (11)View all
Favorite ProjectsView all
- Hacked Block Collection by qucchia
- ボールよけゲーム/Ball avoidance game by skmtkntr
- BitVenturer || Pixel Platformer by xamuil2
- Snail Platformer v1.4 by griffpatch
- Decode & Encode [SUPER FAST] by iogamesplayer
- Ragdoll Physics v5.1 by griffpatch
- Rotating Platformer Mario Galaxy Style (Example) by griffpatch_tutor
- Cloud List Engine (Working) by bacphu123
- Cloud save engine by powercon5
- Text Engine by Wes64test
- Super Mario Bros. 3 - A Scrolling Platformer by BenjaminWins11
- Slope detection platformer engine by DerpyHead0
- hacked blocks 3.0 by wacky90
- Fove Noghts At Almos by Rylee111
- ONAX 3 (unfinished) by FNAF_THE_BEST
- Ray Tracer with shadows and diffuse and ambien and phong by Philipuss
- Atmospherical Test v0.7 - Multiplayer by griffpatch
- Floppy Disk by JeremiahMacDonald
- (ENGINE) Super Mario Bros. 3 by AzureLightning
- Mobile Analog Stick by AzureLightning
Studios I'm FollowingView all
- Constructive 3.0 Feedback
- ☁ Cloud Data ☁
- Hacked Blocks and Custom Blocks
- NickyNouse's Whales
- SD - fisica - physics
- Scratch Essentials Pack
- CAN WE GET 1,000 PROJECTS IN ALL?
- Nintendo Gamers!
- The Metroid Collection
- Platformer Engine Studio
- Debug builds
- Metroid Fanbase
- The Metroid Studio
- Metroid lovers
- The Underrated Great Creations
- If I become FPC
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- FHERJI's Game Studio!