AngelOfBlue

Scratcher Joined 2 years, 10 months ago United States

About me

-I like anime, creepypasta, alternative rock. . .And tons of stuff.
-Must Obey All My Anime Senpai's
-GAMERS, ANIME OTAKU'S, CREEPYPASTA LOVERS, AND MUSIC LOVERS WELCOME!!!










R U MY YANDERE?

What I'm working on

97% of teenagers would scream NO! if Justin Beaver was about to jump off a building the other 3% would have popcorn and would scream DO A BACK FLIP! Repost if you are in that 3%.









DO U <3 ME?

About me

What I've been doing

Comments

You have 500 characters left.
  • Comments loading...