Hello! This is the WRS aca Worm Relocation Society! Please visit our home page: @WormRelocationSociey
So, you may be wondering, what is the Worm Relocation Society??? Well, it is a society where we fight for the safety of worms and their survival! You may be thinking, worms are gross, disgusting, and outright weird. But worms are very essential for the environment to survive! Worms are decomposers, in other words, they break down other dead things so everything won't pile up in a big smelly heap.
(Worms also help clean the dirt a little)
So, we need to protect the worms, TODAY! Even if they look like pieces of long pink spaghetti, they are so very important!
Just ask in the comments below, and include one reason why you like/love worms!
How you can help relocate:
1. Find some worms that are in a sunny, dry place. A lot of worms die in those conditions. :(
2. Get a jar and fill it with some moist dirt. Not mud or water, just moist dirt.
3. Put the worms in the jar. Gently.
4. Next, find a shaded area, but make sure it is shaded most of the day. Also make sure that there is moist dirt there, and some plant life it can decompose.
5. Pour the worms gently onto the spot you found healthy for them. :D
Thank you for coming!