Sorry, LGBT+ cats aren't allowed, not cannon.
Crazy Catnip Day - Sept. 22
Trix or Weep - Oct. 30 & Oct. 31
Hello! These are the rules:
- Read the rules that apply to your character, as well as the general rules.
- You can have up to ten cats.
- If you want to join a clan, the leader, medicine cat, or deputy (or me) will accept you.
- No Power Playing (Playing as someone else's character without their permission)
- You can't kill other's cats without their permission.
- No over powered characters (one cat cannot fight off an entire clan by themselves!)
-If you want to join a roleplay that already has two people in it, ask both people if you can join.
- If you are manager and you see a bio that has not been accepted in a month you may accept it, regardless of the clan.
Rules For Warriors, Apprentices, Queens, Kits, and Elders:
- If you do not RP in five months your cat will be deleted to make room for new ones.
- No kits until there is a queen.
- Queens must have a mate.(unless they’re dead)
- Mentors will be assigned by leader.(or me, again)
- Let the leader or deputy know when your kit is ready to be apprenticed, or your apprentice ready to become a warrior.
Rules For Leaders, Deputies, and Medicine Cats:
-If you do not RP in three months your character will be deleted.
- You will be promoted manager, please help the clan owner manage the clan by accepting bios for your clan.
- Leaders are in charge of choosing ceremony times and choosing mentors for the apprentices
- Medicine cats are in charge of helping leaders and deputies add cats and keeping an eye on roleplays in case one of their clanmates need them.
-You can’t have important positions in all the same clan. Ex: You’re leader, you can’t be a medicine cat in that clan.
- You must be active often so that you can add cats to your clan.
- Don't change the name of the clan.
The next Gathering is on Oct. 31st!
Weather: Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Fill out this to get a cat:
//Name//Clan//Gender//Rank//Personality//Appearance//Backstory//Mate or Crush//Kin//
News for all the Clans: