Welcome to the Positive Train of Thoughts! If you are feeling down, we're always here to make you feel happy again! <3 If you have anything good happening in your life, we're here to celebrate with you, no matter how small ^^
This is a studio to promote happy feelings! We are not looking to stomp down any negative ones, of course, but rather sort things out and bring back those positive emotions! Don't feel angry at yourself if you constantly feel down or sad, give it time and try to figure out what's wrong. Talking to others might help :)
Note: It's not recommended for people with depression to visit this studio because though we care for you, this may not be the studio for you according to a good friend of mine, it makes people discouraged in happiness. <3
➻ Word of the Week
dealing with things sensibly and realistically in a way that is based on practical rather than theoretical considerations.
➻ Person of the week
Thanks for helping out with the studio even though it's kind of dead XD
➻ Challenge of the Week
‣ Call or video chat a friend!
‣ If you completed the challenge, tell us how you did so in the comments! We want to know ^^
➻ Chat Question
‣ "What does it mean to cultivate a positive attitude?"
➻ Happy Quotes (max 3)
‣ Lιϝҽ isn't about waiting for the ᔕTOᖇᗰ to ⓟⓐⓢⓢ. It's about ʟᴇᴀʀɴɪɴɢ how to ԃαɳƈҽ in the ཞąıŋ. ☂
‣When life gives you ⓛⓔⓜⓞⓝⓢ, turn it into ᒪEᗰOᑎᗩᗪE ☺
‣When ʟɪꜰᴇ gives me ʟɛʍօռֆ, I ask them to ｐｌｅａｓｅ take them back! ☆
➻ Wanna Curate ?
‣ Of course, just ask, and a manager will invite you! <3
‣ Your help around the studio
by replying to others is
‣ Suggest 'of the weeks,
quotes, or chat questions in
➻ Wanna Manage?
‣ Stay active by answering questions and replying to comments.
‣ There is a way greater chance you will be promoted if you are positive and cheerful!
‣ If you get promoted, please stay active.
‣ Update suggested quotes if
you know how to use fancy
text to "highlight" key terms.
‣ Remind me to change word,
challenge, and person of the
‣ Please don't change the
description/title or delete
anything without permission.
‣ Don't promote anyone.
‣ Remove any unrelated
➻ What kind of projects?
‣ Add anything specifically happy and positive that can cheer up someone's day! (Please no remixes unless something is drastically changed.)
Here are a few project ideas
- A project with cheerful music and a positive-y vibe
- A heart warming project
- A project with positive quotes
- An original, positive song that you wrote
‣ @Fantasy1705 - owner & description
‣ @MistyRain17 - thumbnail
‣ Created April 9 2019
‣ Thanks to all the positive managers for making this studio a better place!
Comment "fuzzles!" if you read all the way down! :D