I would curate five projects every two days!
First of all, if you are viewing this, I want to THANK YOU for viewing. This is my sample studio of projects that I would curate if I became front page curator. This is just a review of projects I'd curate:
I LOVE ANY PROJECT THAT HAS CREATIVITY IN IT!
1. Games (that have good artwork and are preferably glitch free)
2. Riddles, Quizzes and games that make you use your brain!
3. And I tutorials to help others that are new on scratch feel welcome and part of the wonderful Scratch community!
Things I dislike:
1. Games is poor artwork and structure.
2. Short Quizzes that don't have much structure and don't have color. (I love color so all projects that I would curate must have some kind of color to it).
Each project must:
Have less than 800 views
Have less than 80 loves and 50 favorites
CAN NOT BE inappropriate or scary (no blood, gore, ect.)
*The maker of the project must have: Joined less than two years ago (the reason is to give newer scratchers a chance to get their project curated)
*I may make exceptions considering how many views/loves/faves the project has.