Projects that test the limits of scratch with a variety of different blocks, graphics techniques and block usage techniques. This is basically like the Acid3 test for Scratch.
All of these games have things that are not working well right now and should be made to work better in 2.0.
Scratch Kart Demo:
- Speed improvements, scratch needs faster hit-testing and a faster graphics system to get this working.
- Things need to go more offscreen offline (online it is fine, but slooow)
- Sound should work as it does offline. Online sound volume control is broken.
- Shouldn't take up so much memory - editing should be faster.
Sea Urchin Toss:
- Should be Faster, rotation and movement of large sprites
- Should go fully offscreen, this currently does not work online OR offline.
- Broadcasts have to be called backwards online...
More will be added soon.