Hi there! This studio is to celebrate Earth Day of 2019 (April 22nd, 2019)! Please read below for more information! :D
Ahhh! Featured - April 19, 2019! Thank you, ST!!!
"Do you think humans are putting in enough effort into conserving endangered species, stopping global warming, and generally caring for the Earth? What can we do to do more?" by @masaki120308 (edited by @54329)
Want your project added?
If you would like for your project to be added, please just post a link to it in the comments section, and a curator will add it in!
*It must be Earth Day related*
What is Earth Day?
Here's a little Earth Day History:
On April 22, 1970, millions of people took to the streets to protest the negative impacts of 150 years of industrial development. Earth Day is now a global event each year, and we believe that more than 1 billion people in 192 countries now take part in what is the largest civic-focused day of action in the world.
Each year, Earth Day has a different official theme! The theme for 2019 is: "Protect Our Species!"
Fun Fact: April 22nd of 2020 will be the 50th Anniversary of Earth Day! :D
Want to Curate?
If you would like to curate, please post a comment requesting to become a curator. Be sure to include what your favorite endangered animal!
Want to Manage?
We're not currently looking for managers, but if @54329 sees you helping out a bunch, you may be promoted!
1. Add in projects related to the Earth/Earth Day theme and follow the Community Guidelines.
1.1 Note: Don't forget to briefly review any project before it is added to make sure that it matches the theme "Earth Day" to avoid unrelated projects!
2. Reply to comments regarding Earth Day.
3. Suggest new QOTWs.
1. Same as curator.
2. Remove projects that are unrelated to Earth Day or are against the Community Guidelines.
3. Invite new curators.
4. Add minor updates to the studio description (including changing the QOTW).
5. Remove curators if they add unrelated projects, or comment against the Community Guidelines.
6. Please do NOT promote people, edit the title/thumbnail or remove managers.