~~~~ ✧The Art Corner✧ ~~~~
Hello Everyone! This studio is for everyone who loves art. We will all
give "art advice" and "interact"
✧New Monthly Challenge✧
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. Just draw a beach and please don't copy off of others, or line art.
2. Make sure to put "Art Corner"
on your project.
3. No Inappropriate projects. Or
any that have bad words.
4. We will not have winners, sorry.
5. Doesn't have to be perfect,
have fun with your projects!
6. If you have any questions or
requests for the "next" monthly
challenge, then feel free to ask
any of the managers!
7. Also it doesn't have to be
realistic, unless you want it to
8. Have Fun Everyone! ^u^
(People who have already done
their monthly challenge!)
1. The projects have to have art
involved with it.
2. Any projects irrelevant to art will
sadly be removed, sorry.
3. Don't say any bad words or
anything that is not appropriate.
4. If you have any questions than
ask any of the other managers
5. Please comment on the studio if
you aren't able to be active
anymore and you would like to be
deleted off of the studio. Or if you won't be on scratch for a little bit,
6. Have Fun!
1. If I promote you then it's for a
2. Please don't promote anyone, I
will be the only one promoting
3. Please do not change anything in the studio, that includes
/or changing the description.
4. Feel free to invite people, I love
having a bunch of active scratchers
5. Please follow the other rules on
6. Enjoy Having Fun!
▼Some tips from other people▼
Try being creative, don't always
try to make your drawings make
Start with a base of shapes like
circles and squares, then trace
over with the main outline.
Start drawing your sketch very
lightly, so it's easier to erase!
Draw your sketch
erase over it, a little so it doesn't show
to much when you draw the outline
When drawing, (with animals anyway) usually you use a circle for the chest, where the neck will connect and front legs will come out. Then a smaller circle for the hips, then one for the head. You can then add the main flow orb the body, then legs etc. Draw lineart harder, and maybe ink it. Then it’s easier to erase the other lines.
For digital art, while you're choosing your colors, create a new layer on top of all the others. Fill that whole layer a grayscale color;
it can be anything from white to black. If your art program has it,
set the blending mode to "Color". This way, you can see how much contrast you have in your drawing. Try to aim for some darker colors,
and some lighter colors.
✧Thank You Everyone!✧