Crap, it's been a long time since I've RP'd. Well, sorry, but I am gonna TRY (can't make any promises to ya'll) to stay back on. So, hope you like it! =)
"They are the hunters of the night. The enforcers of a blood law. They bear skull crest, red eyes peering out from under their helmets of death. Once they have their target, they stop at no cost until they've spilt a certain's blood. They are regarded no higher than vicious dogs, and no lower than lords of the dead. They are wolves disguised as men. With their weapons of shadow and uniforms of fear, you only see red eyes in the dark."
The legend of the night hunters, or red-eyed soldiers, is all too real. This dystopian city is in the clutches of an all too powerful government, any rebels met with a fearsome fate. You'll rarely see the red eyes of the mysterious hunters peer out from the darkness, staring at you. And after seeing those two, red, glowing eyes, it's even rarer for you to live to the morning.
Sorry, but I gotta do this.
- No cussing (if you must, use stars after the first letter)
- Keep it appropriate (romantically and violently)
- Stick to the story
- You must haver an approved bio before RPing
- No god modding/ power playing
- Try to have no more than four characters
- For government positions and other rankings, it's first come, first served
rank | rank = the two ranks are equal in power
/ = aka
(From best to worst) Consists of~
2 war Admirals | 3 vice presidents
2 war generals | 4 advisors / senators / representatives
3 war commanders | 1 treasurers
4 war officers | 5 government officials
The Government controls everything that happens in the city and country, sometimes hiring the "Red-eyed soldiers" to enforce the law or do their dirty work.
Citizens | Farmers
They are citizens of the city of this setting. They are sometimes victims of the Rebels, Government, and Red-eyed Soldiers.
1 Bane (Leader)
1 Huntsman (co-leader)
1 General | 3-trackers/scouts/spies
They are a large elite band of mysterious soldiers. If they wanted, they could probably take over the city plus neighboring ones. They are some of the most dangerous people you will EVER meet. They use guns, knives, sometimes a futuristic of crossbows, and other gadgets. They lead normal lives in the day time, but come dusk, they disappear into the forest.
The Rebels are a band of misfit "warriors" who violently protest against the government.
Template: Just fill out the template (when it comes out)
Name of character
Type of Person
Weapons (up to 5 at max (optional))
- Raven ( @beak42 ). Female. 14. Looks: Long black hair, green eyes. Personality: Quiet, sly, agile. Other info: Works at the farm with her parents. Her parents are farmers but she's never considered herself one. She always adventures around despite the warnings of the killers that stare out of the darkness with red eyes.
- Thatcher ( @Racoon770 ). Male. 20.
Personality: Funny, sarcastic, sometimes a little cold. Aggressive, fast, skilled in blade weilding. His flaw is the urge to protect others.
Looks: Brown, sandy hair, brown eyes, tall, lean but muscular from farming (he's the son of a farmer who runs a giant plantation). White, long-sleeved (but rolled up to the elbow), button-down, collared shirt. Black trousers, brown, leather shoes.
Weapons: None (right now).
Extra: He's not against the government, but he's definitely not for it. He kind of hates the government, but not that that much. He's always had an interest in the Red-eyed Soldiers.
- Mya ( @Lionclaw130 ). Girl. Bane. Personality: Mean, Cruel, commanding, strong, swift. Great at hand-to-hand combat, can beat a man over twice her size/ Looks: Long dishwater blonde hair, stormy grey eyes/ Weapons: Sword, a hand gun, a Kbar knife, a crossbow, duel blades/ Female
- Adrian ( @Racoon770 ). Male. 28
Flaw: Being judgmental of others
Personality: He's really a mysterious soldier. He started off at the bottom, training in a group with a mentor. At the top of his class, he quickly moved up through the line, however he's declined every promotion above General. But many people respect him, out of fear or out of admiration. In a duel, he killed the last Admiral, and yet he still declined to move up. Why? No one knows.
Looks: Black hair that is military cut style. Sinewy, thin body structure. A good four inches above his average height. Wears the uniform for the soldiers, but leads a "normal" life during the day.
Weapons: He prefers a modern version of a crossbow and a long knife. But other than that, he relies on his martial arts skills and bare hands.