If you want to curate or add the project, read the rules:
1. PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR GAME IS LICENSED BY THE STUDIO OWNER.
-- How to make your game licensed:
1. Make a great idea.
2. Make a project more than 4 sprites.
3. Make sure that your sprites are not bad drawn.
4.Make sure that your project a game.
5. Make sure that it's not bad. (gameplay, design, etc.)
(Your project will be remixed, creates a PeekReek intro, and tags the title, LICENSED.(Only rik's project don't have one.))
2. PLEASE DON'T ADD UNLICENSED GAMES HERE.
3. PLEASE FOLLOW THE Scratch Community Guidelines.
-- If you don't, you cannot post your projects anymore.
UPDATE 8/26/19: Made changes to the description!!