Hello and welcome to the studio for my first MAP! Feel free to comment questions, invite anyone and everyone, and add related projects
First a few rules and notices-
Please read if you would like to join!
About the MAP:
This will be semi to very experienced animators map! I would like your color palettes to be sunset themed, all parts to be set in a seaside area, and all parts to focus around a central theme of moving on in one way or another. If your part does not meet these I will let you know, but it will need to be fixed in that case.
1. There is no shame in surrender! If for any reason you cannot or do not want to complete your part please let me know and i will reassign it :)
2. please be courteous if parts are full or you are not selected- i will tell you if you are in or out- wait for my comment before doing anything
3.I'm looking for semi to very experienced animators! please do not apply if you have never animated or animated very little prior to this!
4. please have these done as soon as possible- your deadline is summer break, but don't procrastinate!
5. please do not remix this project if you have not been given a part!
6. if you are interested in the thumbnail please remix with a basic concept sketch labeled thumbnail entry
7. All parts should be G-Rated- no gore!
8. No drawing in scratch editor! please just no :(
9.you may have two sprites and background
10. DO NOT animate with words
11. follow the theme provided above
12: you may have multiple parts, but three is the limit , and they must be consecutive
13. Finally, be creative. please DO NOT draw someone kicking off their shoes and running
~Please remember, breaking these rules can get you kicked out of this map unless you fix your part to comply with them~
Please ask for parts on the original project! the codeword is sunset beach aesthetic
Oh lol also ocs of any type or species are fine, and feel free to watermark your part with a username