Heyo fam! I've seen this going around a lot, so I'm making this so you can ask or dare my characters! Find out more info (cuz I havent fully released a lot yet...)! Unfortunately I do not have access to a computer to draw everything in a project format, so I'll be typing responses (Sorry fam!) Theres a NeutraTale character for every undertale character. Even the side characters like froggits, snowdrakes, etc. You can ask or dare any youd like! But first, some ground rules XD
1. Nothing inappropriate please! Nothing that would have to do with kissing, marrying, or anything with relationships. You may ask their crushes or if they're in a relationship, but please, dont ship them or force them into things.
2. Nothing that will involve anybody getting hurt, unless it involves Abby and Glitch1... they'd be happy with that...
3. If you know a lot about this already, and you see an ask you know the answer to, I ask you not to answer it, because over time the story has changed, so what you know may have changed.
4. DO NOT ADD PROJECTS OR CHANGE THE THUMBNAIL UNLESS I GIVE PERMISSION.
5. Please peeps, nothing stupid or downright wrong. I mean, seriously guys. We have common sense right? (Well I dont XD but you get the point)
6. Nothing too.....extreme...
1. If you dont wanna ask a specific character, you can ask me about the universe! But my OC Abby would be delighted to answer!
2. Guys be careful with Abby. Shes really emotional and wont hesitate to attack if she gets mad. But judging her depression, dont do anything that will make her... ya know...
3. GUYS IF ABBY AND GLITCH1 ARE DRUNK PLZ STAND BY. (Only on Fridays XD)
4. Doing roleplays with my OCs helps learn a lot about my au and the characters in it. If youd like to do a roleplay just ask! I'd be happy to anytime!
5. Okay guys last one. I can only get on here on weekends. Not schooldays. But I have this week off :D (Mon. 19th - Fri-23rd) Have fun while it lasts!
Guys if you dont like studio invites I'm really sorry! I just go through adding without thinking. Sorry fam!