About The N.G.S:
Who are we?
We're The Next Generation Scratchers.
What do we do?
We're the people who are coding up till today to make coding for scratchers more advanced, we're unlocking a whole bunch of things with the power of coding and computer science, even today, we're studying ways to unlock things with the powers of code by using this Scratch website brought to us by the M.I.T and government as a website adopted by the government to help young people learn computer science starting by coding. Even as we do our journey, we will make a better coding place for scratchers and unlock a whole new universe of coders.
Why do we do this?
It is our duty as scratchers to make computer science improve technology for the future, but we must all start from where it all began, "Scratch".
Our Thanks: Thanks for joining this studio and we hope you have a wonderful time here, Don't forget to join the studio, follow the studio to stay up to date, and definitely try out our latest projects! :D
Special Events: Add Projects Month
Rules/Terms of Service:
1. No spam/advertising/ or mean/unwanted comments.
2. No inappropriate projects(Any inappropriate projects found will be reported and removed from studio).
3. The only people who can ever edit the studio is the Founders, Co-Founders, and CEO.
4. No adding false information, if this activity happens often in studio, we usually shutdown comments.
5. Any project in this studio that includes stealing Scratch Account Credentials using cloud data will be reported to Scratch Mods and
will removed immediately along with removing user, we do not tolerate this type of action. We must respect everyone.
6. No talking of self-threats, this will immediately kick you out of studio.
7. NEVER EVER try cyber-bullying in this studio, you will be reported and removed from studio.
8. When making comments, be honest but do not be too honest to the point where you're hurting someone's feelings, try to think before you say something you will regret saying, a lot of people have gotten banned from Scratch due to not keeping this rule.
©2020 Next Generation Scratchers Corporation. NGS, the NGS logo and description are among our registered and unregistered trademarks in the U.S. and other countries