Girls Who Code ✩ Applications*
* We are not in anyway affiliated with the actual Girls Who Code organization.
✩ Application Project Information:
YOU MUST READ FIRST BEFORE APPLYING!
Answer the questions in the project above, and submit/comment your application in this studio.
Please do not make an application project. Your application must be in the form of a comment. (or series of comments)
✩ Please make sure that you have been active on Scratch in the past three weeks. We do not want inactive members.
✩ W A N T t o H E L P ? ✩
Do you want to help out, even if you aren't a curator? Well, you can!
- Review other people's applications and tell them what is missing.
- If it's a complete application, say something like, "A curator or manager will add it soon!"
- If an application needs improvement, tell them what they can improve on in the future, like more about them, or spelling+grammar
- Reply to people's general comments on the main studio, like when visitors talk about their stem experiences or simply say, "hello", you can use that opportunity to make a conversation :-)
- If somebody says, "can I join?" redirect them to the description
- Answer the qotw, and feel free to suggest!
- Always be respectful and nice when dealing with people, no matter their opinion or behaviour
- If somebody is presenting their opinion that you don't like, but they are being respectful about it, just say, "We respect your opinion" or something like that
- Help maintain a positive, stem spirit in gwc <3
+ more [feel free to ask, and we'll add it to this list]
✩ Curators can be any gender :)
✩ You can find the main GWC studio here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/996022/
✩ Previous Curator Poll: April 20th
✩ Next Curator Poll: July 15th
✩ Next Promotion: TBD
✩ How to Copy and Paste:
To copy, click and drag the link to the project to highlight the text, and then press ctrl and c at the same time.
To paste the link into a comment, press ctrl and v at the same time.
✩ Applicants (37):