MANAGERS READ RULE 8
Feel free to join!
Hi, @themedcat Raintail of Splashclan is here. This is WC RPG. Welcome to the clans by the sea.There are five clans: Starclan; Clawclan; Wingclan; Splashclan; and Treeclan.
Note that I invite all the people who I follow/followers who follows me. If you are invited and don't want to join, just ignore this.
If you are invited, please write BIO so I will know what cat and I can write it on the characters list.
If you want to join, please read all the rules and write a bio. Even if you are invited, I would like you to do the bio.
1. Sorry but, one character only. But if have kits, it's okay. Number of kittens are limited. 5 kittens only.
2.You only have to choose the starting clan which means: where you are born. Start with full clan and not half clan yet.
3.Remember that 1 day = 1 moon.
4. You can increase the number of characters when you have a kit.
5. No killing without the victim's permission.
6. Kill only in battle.
7. FOLLOW the Warrior Code and FOLLOW ME [optional to follow @themedcat]
8. Rules for managers...
Managers, invite people but no promoting (Ask me if you want to be promoted). Make sure that if you accept people, you invite him/her to his/her clan and write a mini BIO at each clan's descriptions.
BIO must look like this: @name WN: Warrior Name// moons// gender
I will promote people once or twice a month and try to keep track of moons (I will change moons weekly but please no changing moons if you are managers)
NO changing thumbnail
NO removing people
NO changing this description but you can add the BIO at the clans
9. Keep it rated PG or PG13 [I like PG better]
10. Follow this studio and the code is Bongo Cat.
11. Don't forget the BIO!
12. Elder age is 163 ~moons. Mating age is 48~144 moons and Warrior age is 36~163 moons and kit to apprentice when 6 moons old. Starclan age is optional but make sure that you don't die when you are still a kit!
13. Be active (like once or twice a week or more)
14. Gatherings every Saturday
15. Visit Moon Oak every Sunday
16. Gatherings and Moon Oaks when ask @The_Medicine_Cat
17. I will put WN on the character notes and WN means Warrior Name. also I will keep track on the moons (days) on the WC RPG By The Sea info note (I will share it ASAP)
18. Just post anything great! If you post anything that looks artistic (Animations, Games, etc.) you will earn PAW Points. If you are an apprentice who wants to become a purr-fect cat, try to collect as many points as possible.
19. If you want to become the next leader/deputy first comes first serve or if the last leader/deputy joins the stars, the leader should pick a cat with higher paw points (Warriors has paw points too!).
20. Invite people to earn 5 paw points!
21. Remember that I will keep track of paw points and moons on the info note which I will start asap.
22. Make sure to check this RPG out every day or once a week!
23. Just join!
24. And lastly, be nice and not mean. (Evil is kinda okay as long as you keep this map rated PG or PG13)
25. Made up or real in book WC name is fine!
26. Accept the invitation!
--------How to write the BIO---------
BIO should look like this:
Prefix//gender//your clan// rank// moon age// personality// your look [please complete a template if you want to use um... complicated look]// CODE
MAP of the month/week:
this thumbnail is from sssniperwolf... um I meant ssswarriorcats