Hello, everyone! I had officially been accepted for FPC #322! Thank you to everyone who's supported me along the way, and a very special thank you to the Scratch Team for selecting me!
My shift ran during the week of September 10th, 2018 to September 17th, 2018.
I did my best to balance out the types of projects I would curate.
The projects usually fell in one of these five themes:
In order for me to have curated a project, the project and the Scratcher must have satisfied the following requirements:
– Project was under 100 loves.
– Project was under 80 favorites.
– Project had never been front paged (excluding SDS).
– Project followed the Scratch Community Guidelines.
– Project was appropriate for all ages and respectful of all backgrounds.
– Project was not too depressing, too violent, or too scary.
– User had not been front-paged in the last month (excluding SDS) at time of suggestion.
– User had been active in the past month (or at least frequently checked their messages).
– No follower limit! Having lots of followers does not always guarantee success.
– No view limit! Spamming the green flag does not always guarantee recognition.
Please be respectful to those whose projects got curated.
I curated each project for roughly 20–24 hours, curating a new project every 4 hours, due to an unexpected 16-hour delay in the start of my shift.
If you're curious as to why I decided to curate these projects, check out this slideshow I made!
Math Quizzes in a Nutshell
Rose Polyart Speed Draw
Shapes in Love
Fail: A Platformer
Try Everything Cover
Scratch Paint Editor
Behind the Door: Episode 1
by @FlowerCat4444 and others
Chocolate Strawberry Shortcake
Statistical Landmarks Song
Doll Dressup/Avatar Maker
Cactus Civil War
Lawson and Ultron in Crime
BBC micro:bit: Games and More!
Scratch Cat's New Jetpack
Mermaid at Dusk
10 Years on Scratch!
Scratch Animating in a Nutshell
You Will Find Me There
Tiger the AstroCat