TO JOIN, ask in the comments section.
CURATORS, to add other people, ask in the comments section and list the people's name. (This will slow down this studio's progress by miles but will ensure all progress doesn't have to be reset every a few weeks).
99% of you guys, I'm sorry. I won't promote everyone to manager. But its the other 1% that have decided to spend 7 minutes of their time to ruin 7 weeks of 7 people's hard work. ( @mrz77 and @EnderBeast720 deleted 300-400 curators each)
P.S. Alternative studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5547716/
This server is built to let us have fun. However, we aren't okay with people having fun... deleting at least 7 weeks of work just because they want to. It has happened over 4-5 times now, and even the ORIGINAL CREATOR of the studio is really fed up with it. Sincerely,
All hail @GT_Scratch
Edit: @mrz77 deleted over 300 curators
See below for server system.
Anyone else who wants to join the ranks is Supporter.
Curators (Members) Count: 11
Last updated: 22 October 2018
Highest peak of our studio empire: 802 managers
Don't delete anyone (without permission from @GT_Scratch)
Don't promote people to manager unless they are 100% trustworthy (unless you are the co-leader, or you ask)
If you replace a logo, make sure it
a) looks decent
b) has 29,653,728 curators written
c) has 2028 written on it
ONLY TRUSTED MEMBERS sustain their status. This is to prevent what has happened millions of times, which is a rogue Scratcher decides to delete hundreds of managers and change the title and description to some immature slur. - MJB055B1LDER
Don't change or add to this list. (Unless you are co-leader)
Anything else you can do.
MANAGER CHAT 3.0
Post comments, questions, answers, and replies below this line! Courtesy of MJB055BILDER!
Yessss first comment!
Hello, how are you
I thought the curator deadline was 2024, not 2028
I don't remember. People have continuously changed it so I don't mind-
Fill in the gaps:
I am tomato.
Football is fun.
This studio will get to 300 managers by 2019.
!Manager event! : invite 20 Scratchers to this studio, (write their names below) and if 10 decide to join, you will be promoted to co-leader. - The Reigning Potato
@LordKarnox (I think)
If I got any of these wrong, well..
*goes to hide in a corner and facepalm*
Wait, You're not the co-leader. How did you do that?
-The Sneaky Tomato
Well done bluebird you've been promoted (and thank you!)
- The Reigning Potato
By the way, I did that event to boost the morale of this studio. (It was kind of dying out and needed a boost)
P.S.- I search up @griffpatch in the 'Invite Curators' area, and he is also invited. So is Will_Wam and ceebee and World_languages and like the 100 most popular Scratchers :)
- The Reigning potato
Has this died?