PLEASE ASK if you want to be a special character!
Hmm. You're lost, aren't you? Who do you belong to? You don't know? Oh, you must have just emerged. Well then, welcome to Aether. In a few years, you'll have your refraction back at the Prism where you just emerged. The Prism? Really, you were just there... It's a huge crystal that bends the light from Hylia into colors like you. You don't know who Hylia is? Well, I'm not a historian, but Hylia was the first Clarity who found the Prism and gave up her existence in order to become this sun and create more of us. Who are the Clarities? Oh, you'll find out very, very soon...
1. Please don't bully each other. If you do so, you will be removed and possibly reported.
2. Only 4 characters per person. Managers can have 6 at most.
3. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT RP before your character has been accepted.
4. Please keep your roleplaying PG (we have some younger people on the site)
5. You can't have the same color as someone else (if they exist.) If that color has ceased to exist (this can happen in several ways), you may become that color. Still, check the character board before you make an OC.
6. Most colors have an ability. However, keep in mind that if that ability is overpowered, you might be asked to change it before acceptation.
7. Again, you have to ASK before you can have a special character (Clarity, non-color, etc.)
8. Every color, after emerging, is assigned to a clarity. This depends on what type of color you chose.
9. Bicolors can exist, but they have difficult lives...
10. Be sure to ask someone before killing their character. If your character is killed, you can make a new one.
Name // Gender // Age (Refraction is at age 10) // Looks // Personality // Ability // Symbol (appears as a tattoo somewhere on your body) // Possessions (optional) // Backstory (optional) // Pet (optional) // Other
BLOODSTONE'S COLORS (Reds):
LUX'S COLORS (Oranges, Yellows):
VIRIDI'S COLORS (Greens, Blues):
Viridi ~ (F) @Sparkflight
UMBRA'S COLORS (Purples, Pinks, Blacks):
Umbra ~ (F) @pika2007
SMOKY'S COLORS (Whites, Grays):