Current Updated Info (CUI):
- Hi there, Secarvo speaking. As of now, I am currently in taking place of learning the C# language and also learning Unity, and once I am able to master it I will expand this project even further, if you are experienced with Unity, consider helping me out :D!
- Major artwork
- Major music background/sfx to be done
- Script 2 to be finished
-( ABOUT )-
A future project and experimental game. All prototypes will be put here. Currently looking and hiring for:
- Pixel artists
- Voice actors
- Alpha testers (bug finders)
- Hiring managers
- Sound effects artists
- Background music composer (preferrably 8-bit style)
- Originality; boss ideas or script ideas
- Overall admin/manager. Must be trustworthy, and trusted by the community and manage the project of when I am away.
Trailer: Coming soon!
About 'Downtown Breakout':
You are struck somewhere, some place that you don't know and you think you don't belong. You have to seek an emergency shelter to live and find a way back home out of this fantasy world, but all kinds of vile opponents that you may or may not have heard of stands in your way. Some of them can even fight you magnificently with the help of art or magic. Do you think you can defeat them? No? Don't worry, world saves can be your backup.
RPG, Boss Fighting, Intense, Art, Story, Games
[//--------] Game Finished: 20%
'Downtown Breakout' is expected to be playable and out on 22nd of July, and to be officially finished by 14th of October.
This project contains 2 sections; Downtown Breakout: Story Mode (RPG), and Downtown Breakout: Final Fight. I am planning to finish prototype ver. for Final Fight by 22nd of July and have the prototype of the story mode by 14th of October. This is a huge project!