[the hunt as started, however you may still sign up as a replacement]
☼ Welcome Letter ☼
Over the course of the summer, 6 teams of 7 will race around Scratch to different Scratch users, projects, and studios to find clues to reach the grand prize!
There will be 6 teams, each with a counselor (who will be in charge of organizing their team and letting each member know the newest clues and the codes they will need to use!)
To insure that no one cheats each team will have their own set of codes. They will start off with a clue, then after solving the clue the counselor will give them their team’s code. The code will be used to unlock the next clue and the next code to be used.
The hunt officially begins at the end of July
This year's theme: Summer Drinks
Have a lovely summer everyone!
~ Winty and Lumy (or Lumi)
☼ Teams ☼
ALTERNATES - alternates are scratchers who apply after all the teams are full and wish to participate. If someone drops out or is kicked, an alternate will take their place.
☼ Rules ☼
1. Stay with your team. Do not exchange or trade information or clues w/ other teams because that ruins the fun :( (Although cheating is impossible due to team codes.)
2. Be helpful and dedicated. If you join (especially if you're the counselor) you're expected to stay active the entire time.
3. Follow all the Scratch guidelines (you all should know what this means xD)
4. In order to be a counselor, you MUST (1) have been on Scratch for at least 5 months, (2) have been on Scratch on your current account for at least 2 months and (3) are currently a Scratcher.
5. If you are inactive for more than a week, you could be kicked from your team
☼ Counselor Responsibilities ☼
1. You must be active (no hiatuses unless necessary!)
2. You must be responsible (keep your team up to date with clues)
3. You must be a good leader (be kind and good with words)