This is the ancient kingdom of Zei. Here, magic is more common than you would think, prophets create the future of the kingdom, and all-too-human gods walk among mortals.
But now a dark shadow has fallen over this kingdom. It has come under the control of the tyrannical King Julius IV, and a rebellion has begun to stir. The ancient traditions of patriarchy is being challenged, and by extension, the judgement of the gods. Gods are beginning to lose worshipers, which are their very lifeblood.
And now, two of the ruling gods have gone missing. The god(dess) of death and the god(dess) of love are gone, and the god(dess) of pain has been accused of kidnapping them. The war is raging, gods fighting over the rule of King Julian and the now-vacant positions as two of the lording gods. When will it all end?
Who will you side with? Will you side with the new, with the death of gods? Or will you try to protect tradition and, in doing so, promote evil?
1. You may not be the king, but you can be royalty
2. Normal Scratch rules
3. No RPing until accepted
4. Don't ask everyone to RP, especially if they're not accepted. It's annoying and doesn't give other people a chance to RP with each other.
5. No killing other characters without permission
6. No OP characters, even if you're a god. Keep powers vague and so powerful that they can only effect whole kingdoms, not one person :)
7. You may not be the god/goddess of anything anyone is already the god/goddess of
8. No mary/gary sues
9. You may have up to five characters
10. Keep romance and violence PG13
11. If you would like to be the god(dess) of death, pain, or love, please provide an RP sample. You may or may not be accepted.
Age (for gods, just pretend they only live to normal human age)
Position (God, commoner, royal, prophet, etc.)
Job (if human/demigod)
FOR GODS/DEMIGODS ONLY:
FOR HUMANS ONLY
Who you worship