---- DESCRIPTION ----
Mr.Melon is our Leader
This studio is for all things to do with Mr.Melon
---- Links ----
Mr Melon original projects: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5241779/
---- RULES ----
Super simple rules project coming soon
(Please read ALL the way down)
-Credit @sebweb for the original and link the original in the 'Notes & Credits' section.
-If your project is a remix of a featured project, make sure it's one of the first remixes, so people will click it. It could also be an Original Animation or Original Game.
If multiple people remix a project as Mr.Melon then the managers vote on which one they like best. that one stays in the studio and the others do not stay.
Also, try to avoid JUST putting in Mr.Melon. Try to add a new interesting feature. Otherwise we are just putting in a Mr.Melon costume and that isn't great.
- Any projects put on the studio should have a Mr Melon-Related thumbnail and not just an image of the project interface, this is to keep the studio neat, so any projects added that do not have a thumbnail or implement one within 2 weeks of our request for one will unfortunately have to be removed from the studio
- People who request to become curator will be invited, but there are rules that come with it, All curators should at least make a few projects that satisfy the managers and curators that go inactive for more than 2 weeks can be kicked, they can also be kicked for breaking any of the studio rules (Below the Description). Projects that we really like and are liked by the community can result in a promotion to manager! and Managers that break any rules can be demoted. If you have requested to become a curator and the managers don't realise you can leave a comment on any one of our profiles.
- Please when making a project that features Mr Melon or any Mr Melon related sprites (Mr Taco/Aubergine) do NOT edit the original sprite by making the eyes bigger or removing the eyebrows, in very rare situations we will allow it but just be aware that most of the time the project will be removed. There is also now a Mr Melon library for official alternative costumes.
- If your project has been removed from the studio by a manager for whatever reason, please do not try and add it back or argue with us on the fan club comment section or on our profiles, If it happens to be an accident we will add it back as soon as we can, but arguing will only make the matters worse. Also If for some reason someone adds a project accidentally and wants it removed, you can request to get it removed on the Fan club Comment Section :)
- And whatever you do, DON'T make ripoff Mr Melon characters, we will remove the project from the studio immediately and can attempt to report the project/user depending on how severe it is.
- Remixes that have thumbnails which are incredibly similar to the original projects but with one word crossed out and replaced with "Melon" or "Mr Melon" will be instantly removed. This also accounts for projects that just have "Mr Melon" in red above or next to the title. It takes away the fun from remixing featured projects and shows people haven't put in the effort to actually change aspects from the original project
(Mr Aubergine is our actual god )