Hey friends! I'm now a very busy 8th grader with not much time to go on Scratch. Try to keep the studio active! I will try to answer as many questions as I can.
If you are a Helper (manager) and change anything in the description, title, thumb, or promote/add anymore, then you will be removed from being a manager, but I will invite you back to be only a curator.
Also, I'm going to start leaving the new Helpers as curators because too many people are changing the description.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
Are you stuck on a particular math problem that you just can't get over? Well, you can ask me or one of my Helpers! Simply put your GRADE, SUBJECT, and the PROBLEM (equation/question/etc.).
To become a helper, you must simply fill out this form:
Strongest subject(s)/A list of subjects you can help with/Grades you are comfortable with helping?/Other (are you accelerated, etc.)
Your form doesn't have to be final; you can always change some things if you'd like.
My form: (I'm protective of info so I'm in elementary)/Very mature; I stay focused and on topic/I'm on Scratch almost every day and love to help others, so I'll be on this studio whenever there is someone in need!/Math/Math, social studies, and writing. That's all I feel like sticking with for now./K-6 I am currently learning material higher than these grades, but I feel I should stick to this range of age
I would also like MATURE scratchers that can easily ADAPT to different learning styles.
HELPERS (will be promoted to manager, but cannot make any changes to the description, title, or thumbnail):
- @reyloforlife: K-8 (math, social studies, and writing)
- @TealLiliAmber: K-6 (math [K-7 including algebra], english, science, chinese, social studies)
- @HomeschoolEZKK: K-4, occasionally 5 & 6 (creative writing, poetry, occasionally math)
- @Sunshine_the_Rainbow: K-9 (everything)
- @ArcticFoxyFox: K-10/11, (English up to grade 11, AP Hu man Geo, AP GoPo, Chinese*, Geometry, Algebra, Writing) *only basic stuff like short phrases
- @Iutz: K-9 (Math & writing)
- @Novakitty: K-8 (history, maths, English, language arts, creative writing and science)
- @SomeoneAnonymous: K-9 (math, language arts, and biology)
- @BobaTheDog: K-7 (math & social studies)
- @kazukio: 7-9 (language arts)
- @rosedreamcatcher: 4-6 (math)
- @___Aimee___: 3-6 (social studies & LA)
- @Snowflakethehusky: K-5 (art & history)
- @Agent3xq: K-6 (English, language arts, grammar, etc.)
- @RedofLife: K-8 (all areas)
- @xkatherine212: K-8 (English & math)
- @loganandcamia: K-7 (science, math, English, and history)
- @CheaseCowgirl: K-6 (math, writing, and art)
- @Darth_Llama: K-5 (science, history, and reading)
- @ShadowBunny1707: K-6 (math, social studies, & writing)
- @AGoodEgg: K-5 (math & language arts)
- @Moonlightdancer: 2+ (English, Irish, & math)
- @isosceles: K-7 (math)
- @MasterOfBaguettes: K-6 (English, writing, & science)
- @Awesomeness99999: K-7 (math, writing & English)
- @Luna_Phoenix: K-8 (math)
- @TheWordWeaver: K-8 (math, English, history, music, basic Japanese)
- @FirstlawGaming: K-11 (Math, instruments)
- @ponygirlblue2007: K-7 (math, reading, ELA, social studies, and science)
- @Imccauley04: K-7 (language arts, reading, math, social studies, etc.)
- @-Tiny_Teabag-: K-8 (ELA, math, science, & social studies)
HELPERS: Try to be active; whenever you get a notification from this studio, try to view it and see if the question matches your ability!
*NOTE: HELPERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO ASK THEIR OWN QUERY!
Please only add projects that go with the studio!