PLEASE COMMENT OUT THE BIO BEFORE MAKING A PROJECT! It makes things a lot easier, and you might not even be accepted in if you don't.
Name / Gender / Species (Human, cat, etc) / Looks/Physical Features / Specialty (abilities) (optional) / Other (anything you want us to know about you or your character) (also optional) / @(username) / codeword(in description)
Before asking "wHaT's ThE cOdEwOrD," read the description. Seriously, it holds the answer to that. It's that easy.
Sorry for inviting you if you don't like being in roleplay studios, I
rush through invites.
- Re-read the rules whenever I say a new codeword is given. You don't have to read the entire thing, just read what's new
- There are NO max amount of characters a person can have
- Projects are allowed ONLY if they are related to your character (no games, just a quick project with a picture of your OC). Create them AFTER getting your bio accepted
- The current c0de(so you can't use ctrl+f) is reeee. Note that this is always changing. The point is so it will make sure you read the description, so if you haven't, please do. At the very least, read the rules.
- You need to be accepted by a manager to start roleplaying.
- No killing without permission
- OP characters ARE allowed
- The only one that can change the thumbnail is @jae0921 / @jusehl210
- To start a roleplay, type "(((Open RP)", or "(((Closed RP with @Username#1, etc. )"
= When ENDING an RP, type
= You can also make closed RPs
like "mario characters only" or
- No controlling other ppl's characters without permission
= If the character you chose is a
character that wasn't made by
you, then everyone is allowed to
use it. OCs, on the other hand,
are protected by the rule
- Animating RPs are allowed as long as you ASK everyone in the roleplay before starting.
- Try not to join everyone's roleplay. Give others a chance as well, unless they ask for you to join or a long time has passed.
- Anyone is allowed to make a bio
Link to the project you can remix (OPTIONAL):
Link to the list of characters: