(Due to IronManiac not being active, I've decided to not run this anymore. If more people become active, I myself might start being more active as well)
(Sorry if you didn't want an invite)
Welcome to SunnyClan, the smartest Clan for miles! Our smarts are unrivaled, and all of our warriors will fight with all our wit to protect our bountiful land. Please, stay a while and allow us to prove our worth!
Currently warring with TempestClan:
NEWS: Shadowpaw has been made an apprentice, with Thornheart as his mentor. Speckledmoon has been made Med. Cat, with Whitepaw as her apprentice!
Timbertail has been made deputy!
- Anything that disregards basic scratch rules (be polite, no inappropriate language, ect) results in an instant ban from the RP - and probably the website, too.
- Be polite outside of roleplay. While SunnyClan cats tend to be snarky and passive-aggressive, that does not mean you have to be as well.
- You may have up to three active characters. An active character is any cat that is alive. (unborn kits and StarClan cats do not count towards your character limit)
- No power playing. If getting into a conflict with another cat, have an impartial admin judge the fight.
- You do not control the environment except in cases of hunting. No sudden rainstorms or mudslides. Have an admin confirm such events. (in cases of hunting, prey caught does not contribute to the actual Clan, so go crazy)
- Once the Clan hits a certain size, the only people allowed in are those that claim kits of couples. -
- You can have up to five kits, and you must have found someone to play all of the kits before they can be born.
Blazestar - @Doveleap
Timbertail - @Hoofbeats9
Speckledmoon - @Firestar76
QUEENS: (MAX 2)
Leafshine - @Undeadrenegade
(Reserved, plan unfolding)
ELDERS: (MAX 4)