Link to the main studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4897012/
Here, you can take interviews to become a manager in Silver Shops. Do not be discouraged if you don't get the job, we only promote those who we trust. Please do NOT add projects or comment transactions or sign ups here. You can do that on the main studio. Thank you.
1. To take an interview, you have to have been in Silver Shops for at least two weeks.
2. Please be honest! Don't try to make yourself look good. We have our ways of discovering you!
3. Only SS leaders can curate this
studio and conduct interviews.
4. No profanity please.
5. If you did not get the job the
first time you were interviewed,
you have two more chances.
6. Notify one of the leaders (Links to their profiles can be found in the main studio, link to the main studio up there! ^) if your results aren't out within 2 weeks! (not before!)
7. Use your best grammar! It will be key to getting the promotion!
8. Have fun!
1. "Have you had an interview in SS before? (If "yes", please state
how many times.)"
2. "How long have you been in
Silver Shops and what's your banking number?" (We can
find out! We just want to make
sure you don't lie.)
3. "On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, about how active are you at Silver Shops and why? How will your activity change as a manager?" (We can always find out!)
4. "As a manager, what would you
do to assist others at Silver Shops?"
5. "On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, how good is your grammar? (give examples of best grammar and rushed grammar, please)"
6. "If you saw two people fighting about art theft in Silver Shops, as a manager, what would you do?"
7. "What are the qualities of a good manager?"
8. "What would you do to make Silver Shops a better place?"
9. "Why would you be a good manager?"