The world needs more kindness and just one word of kindness can change someones life.On this studio we try to be kind to anyone.Make scratch a kinder place!
Quote of the day(It is randomly picked and changes every day if I am not on one of the other managers may post it)
."Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns."- @lamcosmo18
Kindness Quotes(feel free to add if your not a curator you can suggest in the comments)
____________________________1.It's not enough to be nice you have to be kind- @Clovestar
2. @iiwishing567 -"Kindness is the language that even the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
3.. @iiwishing567 -"Better to be the one who smiled than the one who didn't smile back"
4.Kindness and a generous spirit go a long way. And a sense of humor. Its like medicine-very healing.- @BrambleFlight09
5. @Unknown_Cupcake - kindness brings everyone together and being mean brings everyone apart
6." Sometimes Kindness is enough to revive a flower withered with grief.- @Mellowolf
7.."Kindness is the best weapon, We don't fight back like they do. Instead we care. No matter what. No matter who we are facing. What they did. There is kindness in anyone, And we know that"
8." The deepest scar left of those who darken the heart can be healed with some kindness. "- @Mellowolf
9."Kindness, like a boomerang, always returns."- @lamcosmo18
10. "While we all may look different on the outside, we all bleed the same on the inside, and our heartbeats pulse together like the sound of a drum that cries, 'Peace to the Earth' when we unite."
11. (Very short) "Choose kind."
12. "When someone is in need, give them a fresh breath of kindness,
like a fresh breath of oxygen."
13. kindness is a blessing
14. Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up
15. the dictionary says kindness means; "the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate." and "a kind act." but, it is so munch more than that.
It is showing someone you care and standing by them even when they have nothing to offer and nothing to give and return.
16. "It takes a word to shatter the heart, and it takes a word to repair the broken pieces."