APEX Story Projects
This studio was created for the APEX Wednesday student "Story" projects. Other projects will have unique studios for them as well. Please only post your "Story" projects to this studio.
Name your project as follows: First Name, Last Initial, underscore Story. (Ex. FirstL_Story)
I have placed an Example in the studio for you to reference use broadcast and when I receive.
Your story may be fictional or non-fiction. Each "page" of your story will be a new backdrop, as if you are turning the pages of a book. You may have the "pages" switch automatically through your coding or you may have a "button" for your user to click to "turn the page". If you choose to use a button, you must instruct your user to do so.
Your Project Must Include:
1. A story with a beginning, middle and end using "broadcast" and "when I receive" blocks. Stories may be non-fiction (real life) or fiction (make-believe).
2. At least 1 beginning page, 3 middle pages and 1 ending page for a total of at least 5 pages. Remember: your end page does not just say "The End" if you want your story to say this, it is an additional page after the end page.
3. At least 1 main character
4. At leasts 1 additional character
5. A different backdrop for each page.
6. Each character must be animated on each page. Animations can be done using any
of the ways we have learned so far including change of costume, motion, change of size, etc.
7. Your story must be told by recording your voice telling the story. You will need a new recording for each page. As if you are "reading" it to your audience. Remember to use different "voices" for your characters and try to bring your story to life through your recordings.