Hello. I'm VanillaViolin.
I believe strongly in human rights. No one should violate these human rights, they are a part of us as they are anyone else.
Now, here's a question for you. If someone violates another person's human rights, does the violator deserve human rights themselves?
We accept anything to do with the group's focus. Anything else will be removed and you will recieve a warning about it.
If you are unsure about something you want to submit then please don't hesitate to ask.
If you attack, insult, spam, or intentionally hurt another member of the group you will be banned and reported.
Ask to join if you want, but if I don't let you in then don't have a hissy fit.
Any race, gender, sexuality, religion is welcome here. If you do not support one's sexuality or religion for maybe personal matters then don't leave or be disrespectful because of that, you can still be friends.
1. We Are All Born Free & Equal.
2. Don’t Discriminate.
3. The Right to Life.
4. No Slavery.
5. No Torture.
6. You Have Rights No Matter Where You Go.
7. We’re All Equal Before the Law.
8. Your Human Rights Are Protected by Law.
9. No Unfair Detainment.
10. The Right to Trial.
11. We’re Always Innocent Till Proven Guilty.
12. The Right to Privacy.
13. Freedom to Move.
14. The Right to Seek a Safe Place to Live.
15. Right to a Nationality.
16. Marriage and Family.
17. The Right to Your Own Things.
18. Freedom of Thought.
19. Freedom of Expression/Opinion.
20. The Right to Public Assembly.
21. The Right to Democracy.
22. Social Security.
23. Workers’ Rights.
24. The Right to Play.
25. Food and Shelter for All.
26. The Right to Education.
28. A Fair and Free World.
30. No One Can Take Away Your Human Rights.