Just make a character. I left Scratch, and you can RP without being accepted.
Long, long ago, mythical creatures and humans lived together peacefully. Though the mythical animals would kill the humans for food sometimes, and the humans would retaliate, it was mostly balanced. Then, King Tristan IV came into power. He was a harsh and cold king, but he wanted only what was best for his people. He saw the mythical creatures hurting them and stealing their food and banished all magical animals from the kingdom. He decreed that any mythical animals that were seen were to be killed immediately. He appointed a general of the Mythical Extermination Army to hunt down and kill these beasts. At the same time, several humans who opposed this act came together to from Haven. This was a place for all mythical creatures to go to stay safe. It was located underground and like a little village, with a school and homes included.
In this RP, you can be a human or mythical creature. You can live in the palace, in the village, in Haven, or even out in the woods by yourself. You can hunt mythical creatures, help them, or, of course, BE one.
Both Haven and the village/palace have several rules. Here are the palace's:
1. No mythical creatures allowed
2. You may never look the king directly in the eye
3. Always bow to pay your respects to the king before speaking
4. Do not enter without permission
5. Maids and servants are unimportant and not to be spoken to
6. The king's word is law
Here are the rules of Haven:
1. Mythical creatures are welcomed as one of us
2. No killing or maiming of mythical creatures or, in fact, anyone
3. All children under the age of 16 MUST go to school
4. No Exterminators allowed
5. There are several things not allowed in Haven, including:
(More may be added)
1. You can have up to three characters
2. You can have up to three RPs going at one time, regardless of how many characters you have
3. No over-powers
4. No killing or seriously injuring other people's characters without their permission
5. DO NOT dictate what other user's characters are doing
6. No gore or sexual language
7. No being mean to other users, though your characters can be mean in the RP
8. Follow the Scratch guidelines
9. No, you may NOT be the king. Yes, you can be royalty
10. I want only mythical creatures that actually exist. Yes, I know that doesn't make sense. You know what I mean.
11. Be nice. Period.
14. At least TRY to have fun.
15. No gods or demi-gods.
Magic powers (if any)
Job (remember, this is an ancient kingdom.)
Bio (only if you WANT to add it)
Family (if any)
Pets (if any)
Larimar // Female // 100 // Fairy // Forest/Haven - Loner // @elise1125
Ellanora (Ella) // Female // 17 // Fairy/Human // Forest - Loner // @LittleFluff45
Lizzie // Female // 12 // Valkyrie // Haven - Villager // @ShihTzuLuv
Lily // Female // 14 // Water spirit // Haven - Villager // @ShihTzuLuv
Jenny // Female // 13 // Human // Palace - Maid // @Pandasaremylife
Skyla // Female // 17 // Vampire/Werewolf // Haven - Villager // @Warriorcats_BlueStar
Leo // Male // 16 // Human // Forest - Blacksmith // @kittenandkitty
Annabeth // Female // 16 // Fairy/human // Palace - Guard // @kittenandkitty
Piper // Female // 15 // Human // Palace - Noble // @kitty658
Lorelei (Lei) // Female // 12 // Half-dragon // Forest - Loner // @elise1125
Soleil // Male // 19 // Animagus (Clouded Leopard) // Haven - Bowyer // @cathimesamasan
Percy // Male // 16 // Water serpent / human // Village - Hunter // @kitty658
Dougal // Male // 19 // Kelpie // Forest - Loner // @WhyDoIScratch