I'm currently working on the studio
logo, so this will be it until it's done!
I decided to help new scratchers with their questions, and decided to make a studio for it!
So ask away!
Also, eventually everyone gets rude comments, so having a scratch buddy to vent on is very helpful. ^-^ My scratch buddy @DragonGirl2016 has helped me through many woes. XD
So feel free to make friends and get to know one another!
You can add any projects you like to get your ideas and creativity
out there! :D
1. You don't need to be a new scratcher to ask! If you have any questions concerning scratch, you can ask. ;)
2. Please don't be rude to anyone here. We are trying to encourage new scratchers and help them find a place here in the scratch community.
3. Unlike my other studios, I will add anyone who wants to curate!
However only people I know IN REAL LIFE may be managers.
4. Managers may change the description, but please don't change anything else without my permission!
5. Please remember that you don't know any of these people in real life, and they could possibly be bad. I'm not saying they are, but be sure to keep things like personal information, phone numbers, adresses, email, age and gender a secret.
Welcome new scratchers, and