This is a community Guild! This is a place for scratch projects that are creative and unique. There will be large amount of projects here once we starts getting popular, that means tell your friends about it and send us your projects! Help us make this Hub get better by saying how we can make stuff better and give us your feedback! If you are interested in submitting a project, look below!
1) No swearing.
2) Nothing Inappropriate.
3) No blood.
4) Be nice
5) No remixes or copies
6) No biased or racist projects
7) No using any project against anyone or to insult anyone.
How to upload projects
1) Make sure your project is goodand follows all the rules above
2) Email to TheScratchCommunityGuild @gmail.com and
3) Don't forget to tell me what it is!
4) Wait to see if yours made it!
How to become a Curator.
1) You MUST have a good record.
2) You must have uploaded thirty high quality projects to the studio.
3) You have to have contributed to the scratch community.
Remember! We will come up as the owners, so your identity will be saved!
Also note that a copy of your project will not appear in your remixes!
We do not take credit for any of these projects.
The leading Profile is AmberPheonix, so you might find a project that is actually by STORMdrake or connorpaul
If you want to comment, then comment in the Studio's comments so everybody can know about the project.
You will be able to find the owner in the actual instructions.