Hello, fellow cats of the Scratch world! Welcome to the pond, where you will fight for your very life. Ah, life. It isn’t easy, but it has some pleasant sides. Well, those pleasant sides are very fleeting here. Enjoy what you have because one day it might be all taken away from you. Anyhow, enough with that drab introduction. By the pond, you will find two groups that are constantly changing. Visit them in their territories to learn more.
The Pond (neutral ground):
Each group has it's own special rules. Check out their territories to learn more. Anyways, below are the general RP rules and the Bio form that you need to fill out to join. The project has territory descriptions and group personalities.
1.) Please be realistic. No pink, blue, or rainbow fur colors. Also, no unnatural eye colors. You may have lavender gray and blue-gray fur though, along with unnatural patterns.
2.) You may has many characters as you want. The only thing with that, is that you need to be active. PLEASE BE ACTIVE. Most of my role plays die, so please don't let this one do it. I'm doing this for having over 300 followers.
3.) Please visit the territories of the Seers and Deceivers, so you can learn more, before you join.
4.) Hate the cat, not the Scratcher. Also, THIS ISN'T WARRIORS. This is
5.) Cats age up by one MONTH every Friday. This is just to speed up aging. Other things, such as the festivals will run on real time.
6.) Every month (in real time), there is a tournament to become king/queen of the pond. Any cat can join.
7.) The Pond is neutral ground, it is also where the Overseer and King/Queen of the pond roleplay. Visit the pond for tournaments, as well.
8.) There is no naming system. Just name your cat whatever way you want. There name can be anything from Cooper to Taco, but I please ask you to not name your character Taco.
9.) Managers are allowed to invite people and I highly encourage it because you will be rewarded ;)
10.) Age doesn't play much part in the rank. Intelligence does. The quicker you learn, the quicker you earn a full rank. However, age does matter for whether or not you get to train a cat.
11.) You may have two high-ranked cats.
12.) Ask me, @mistshade, if you have any questions. I understand this may be confusing.
- They have more power then the King/Queen of the pond, but they can't get involved. They live on their own and make sure the pond remains protected. Sometimes there can be two.
King/Queen of the Pond:
- this cat wins this position in a tournament. When they win, they become in charge of both groups. They make big decisions and cats go to them for advice.
- these are the individual leader of each group. They govern only their group and their only purpose is to set rules for their group to make sure nothing bad happens.
- these cats are still young and are training under a chosen cat so they can earn their full rank.
- these cats are respectable based on age and strength. Their job is to protect the weak, stop fights, and they are the only cats who have the right to compete for King/Queen of the pond.
- these are not as respectable, but are important nonetheless. They hunt food for their group and also scout the territory for threats and report back the fighters.
- quite self-explanatory.
- the wise ones are the oldest cats who have been allowed to retire. They are somewhat respected.
Age (in months)
Group (no outsider cats for now)
Rank your training to be (for shadows only)
Mate/offspring (if any)
- Hello! Thanks for joining my RP! I created it because I don't have a lot of role plays that SUCCEED. I'm hoping this one will be success. I'm also creating it because I didn't do anything for 300 followers, so this is me making up for that. Thanks you everyone who has followed me and everyone who has supported me. I know I create a lot of role plays. Just bear with me.