During the pandemic, kids have had to stay home, isolated from thier friends. Alot of children had been facing struggles thoughout the pandemic.
However, learning new things and trying out new activities can be a great way to have fun and improve your mental health during the pandemic! Sometimes, you can feel bored when you are home with no one to play with or talk to. Quarantine acitvites are an amazing way to brighten up your mood and improve your day! Wether you are at sleeping at home, or taking a walk in the park, leaning activities is always a positive thing to do during the pandemic, and can help you feel more calm and happy!
Some activities you can try out are...
- Learning a new sport
- Trying out a new art technique
- Going for a walk/sprint in the morning.
- Baking new desserts
- Cooking interesting meals
- Trying out drama and acting
- Writing your own stories, scripts, or comics!
- Planning a virtual tour around the world!
- Calling relatives and writting letters/postcards
Question of the week: What new activities have you learned during the pandemic?
The types of projects we are looking for are:
- Activity generators.
- Activity tutorials that people can try out.
- Tips on mental health and leaning new things.
- What are your favourite things to do during the pandemic? Create a project to share them! :)
- New activites that people can try out, that promotes interactivity.
- Please do not add unrelated projects. Links to the project must be put in the comments first.
- Please don't change the thumbnail or description.
- No spamming, being rude, f4f, or hate please.
- If you would like to become a curator, please fill out this form:
Why you are interested?//How often will you be active in the studio?//What do you hope to learn from this studio?//Are you responsible and kind?
- I will promote curators who are very active in the studio :)
I hope everyone learns a new activity from this studio! :)