Welcome to Forest Academy!
NameGender Looks  Invite or not  Age(14-18) FriendsRank Family Dating, if so, who? personality Other
Category A is closed for now
Category B is closed for now
PLZ make a bio if you join
If you are promoted invite your followers
@-Dxvid- for the storyline
here is the link to the book https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/492161/?page=1#post-4974268
The school in the thumbnail (It's a real school)
In this magical place, it's a fight to prove your worth. You don’t get extra passes if you're the “smart one” and there are almost, (almost) no teachers pets. It's a fight for the fittest. One of the most prestigious schools in Everdale. “We strive to make our students into the best person they can be.” Says the Headmaster William Forest. At the ages of 14-18 kids are eligible to be sent here, after taking a one hundred question test in one hour. To be considered for the next test, you must get a 80% or higher. Your chances of getting in are boosted if you were sent an invite.
Anyone can apply to get in, but if the school sends you a personal invite, that just gives you an extra 90% chance of getting in. The other 10%, you have to and show you belong there.
The next test is a test of skill, agility, and bravery. You must go through a uniquely made obstacle course. After the test, they set you in categories. The A Category, meaning you scored highest, B Category the second highest scoring, and we have the C category, the ones who made it by a fingernail.
But you're not told the category until after the obstacle course. Why? Because they want to see you at your best. If they tell you that you got into C Category, you're most likely not going to try as hard as you would as you would be if you got into the B Category or the A.
You will be racing in the same room as 40 other people that are in your category.
They pick the winners by picking the people with the fastest time in their category. Is how they usually do it. But lately there's been a lot of bribery involved, leading to C Category people to get into the A Category.
Who has been doing this? We don’t know, but we do know it's happening.
And if you do happen to get in, answer this one question. What is going on in Forest Academy?