- Project Luminosity -
Consumed by the void and vacant minds of people, society is based upon what they consume
and not by what they produce. That's what separates the people from the elites.
In this dystopian, cyberpunk world in the 23rd century era, you earn money freelancing
by doing client's tasks, and hopefully get that microchip implant that everyone desires.
(Story spoilers in the end of description)
ATTENTION ALL COLLAB USERS AND CURATORS:
- Read the game description. Please understand how the game works, its scenery/environment, vibe, etc.
- Please do not go off the main road and branch out our main achievement. The goal here is to finalize any problems we have, such as skinning objects with arts with no performance issues.
- The game is story-based. It may be a side-scroller, and platformer, but the main focus here is the story it self. Please don't prioritize anything non-related to these 3.
- For people waiting on until the story prototype releases, you can work on: Making arts (and animations) especially characters and environment art, concept level/puzzles, concept mechanics, story writing/scenario writing.
Story-implemented prototype should be released within 20th of February.
Animation/concept/pixel/graphics/environment artist, level designer, music & SFX artist, coder (mainly tackling on overall performance, mechanics, bug fixes, etc), and many more if you have other talents.
Current working people:
- @Secarvo | Game Creator/Lead Manager
- @MarcMathuproductions | Coder
- @178786 | Coder
- ??? | Animation Artist
- @IronSheilder5618 | Level Designer
- ??? | Concept Artist
- @EGHQ | Graphics Artist
- ??? | Pixel Artist
- @jkopxstyle | Music & SFX
(Continued game story - spoiler alert)
You are Vex. You take commission fees and rewards from your clients. Your main goal in life is to have a microchip implant in your brain to fully have the virtual reality utopia experience that only the elites have. But as you soon later find out, you're missing the point of life, and you choose to live in a rural, nature environment instead.