Recently I have started to create projects that involve (most of the time) one sprite that you can backpack easily and put in your projects :)
What you can do with the sprites that you backpack:
- Unpack them into a project
- Save you a lot of time
- Observe the code and get inspired or taught to make something amazing!
Now for some rules for these projects and/or this studio:
- Please, please, PLEASE don’t add off-topic projects!
- Never, EVER copy the code and not give me credit.
- Don’t hate. Maybe you do have better code, but hey, at least I tried.
- Make something amazing with the provided code! :D
- Invite your followers!
- Ask me any questions in the comments section of this studio :)
- You can ask to enter for a thumbnail for this studio! It should
have a visible title that is “Backpack Me!”, a drawing that is related to scratch, (maybe a scratch cat holding a block of code!) that YOU DREW.
That’s it for now, folks! :D :) ;)