So I was thinking, I could make a species that we can all share! The species is called a Scawl. And the plural is also, Scawl. (Example: “Wow! Look at all the Scawl!”)
The project I added is an example of how the species would look like(they are also my OC’s, so don’t steal them!), they have those scribbly, scratchy parts, and have at least one glowing yellow part of them.
1. If you want to make your own Scawl, go ahead! No need to ask, but, you do have to say that the species is a shared species.
2. Do not steal anyone’s Scawl! If you do, I will not allow you to make your own Scawl! I will give you a second chance, but that’s it.
3. There is no limit to how many Scawl you can have.
4. When you’re making your Scawl’s design, please add the scribbly, scratchy parts. Most Scawl have the glowing yellow parts, but you may not add it if you do not want to. If you don’t add the scratchy-ness, the design will not count as a Scawl.
5. You do not have to make your Scawl look edgy, you can make it look cute, pretty, weird, whatever!
6. Don’t be all, “ugh, I can’t draw”, just try! If you’re not confident in your drawing, that doesn’t matter, you can try. Accidents, fails, that is how you learn!
7. No bullying/hating/arguing, please.
8. Don’t claim that this species is yours, the Scawl are shared.
9. If you get promoted, please invite at least one of your followers!
Alright! This place might be updating, new rules, new stuff. Oh, and, trusted people will be promoted to managers, we do not want any raids or other destructive things that managers could do.
Enjoy making your Scawl!