-- Today's Times News --
➶ possible new headlines:
* Bernie Sanders Proposes Changes to 13th Amendment
*Lawyer Alexander McLean Starts Justice Defenders to Teach Inmates in Kenya about how to defend themselves in court.
*COVID vaccines lacking in France
*Trump facing impeachment
➶ every week, all the headlines of that week will be combined into one weekly project issue.
Today's Times News --
Today for short
Newest project: "Biden's first days of his presidency"
Today mainly writes about headlines on the following:
- Climate change/environmentalism
- things happening on Scratch
- informational topics
- Note that Today is completely supportive of LGBTQ+, BLM, environmentalism, and feminism.
- Today will make sure information released to you is fact-checked using multiple websites and accurate.
- Any sort of discrimination is NOT welcome here.
- be kind and follow the community guidelines. Remember to report a bad comment.
- A manager cannot remove curators without my ( @a-lesbian) permission.
- Irrelevant projects will be removed, and if another irrelevant project gets added by a curator, the curator will be removed.
* we can find out who added a project, removed a curator, or changed the description.
- 2 jobs max for every person
- subscribers can be curators, and there's a list of staff if you scroll down
Here, at Today, we write about what's happening.
Join us on our mission by subscribing! Costs nothing except a comment on your profile --
How do I subscribe?
The more effective way of subscribing is to just ask. A manager will reach out to you and add you to the "subscriber" list.
- if you subscribe like this, you'll get a comment on your profile whenever a new headline is shared.
Another way of subscribing is to follow the studio. If you do this, you'll get studio activity messages.
You can ask in the comments to work at Today. If you get accepted, a manager will tell you, and you will be added to the corresponding list.
- Managers invite people who may be interested. Managers can create headline projects and manage the studio - they can change the description or title. Managers can accept staff and mark people as subscribed. Managers basically run the studio. Managers also help fact-check each other's headlines to help the information stay accurate.
- will be chosen after other spots are filled, and based on how active and trustable a person is
1/2 spots taken
- Headline Helpers can tell managers about possible headlines. infinite spots!
- Advertisers help spread the word about Today. Advertisers can look for people who might be interested in subscribing or working at Today (but should NOT pressure anybody to subscribe or join). Advertisers can also post links where it's allowed. infinite spots!
- Moderators keep track of the activity, commenting, curator, and projects tab to make sure there are no irrelevant projects or rude people. Moderators enforce the rules of Today. If a moderator finds a violation, they should notify @a-lesbian. 5/5 spots taken - more added later
Today has joined with Gay News to help bring more content to more people: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27924395/comments/