I want to write a story on scratch, but I don't have any ideas for it. Anyone have any ideas? If I use yours I'll give you credit for it.
I guess anyone can use the story ideas, please give credit to who gave the idea though!!!
1. Abandoned house ~ @cwknatalia9970
2. One about someone who can do magic having hoped their whole life to be a student at a magical academy, but when they get there that person realizes the academy was built on a lie, and now their life hangs in the balance and instead of learning magic, they have to learn to fight. ~ @Paige197
3. Your MC discovers mythical creatures are real ~ @cathorsebookgirl
4. Fanfic or book from animals perspective ~ @cs4584599
5. Kids in the 1800's and there life in that time period and then there descendants life in 2019 so like it will go back and forth between time periods so people can see how civilization has improved. ~ @nico2340
6. AU story, fanfic, inspiration ~ @1712057
7. Maybe you can write a story about a girl who's emotions control the world around her. (I actually started writing this but gave up) She could get stronger as she gets older and since she controls the world around her, people in power want to control her. Like she was taken when she was young by scientists so they could study her and keep the world at peace, by keeping her at peace. ~ @33-22-11
8. 1. What if I had secret ice powers? 2. What if I were a shapeshifter? 3. What if there was a battle between love and hate? 4. What if there was a kid who hated the ocean? 5. What if pizza had a crush on salami? 7. What if there was a world for the dead called Second Life? 8. What if there was an island discovered with inhuman species? 9. What if evil conquered good? 10. What if the world was overran by demons? ~ @StellaTheSphinx
9. A angel who got in trouble for helping a demon is sent to earth to make up for her/his mistakes. Or something like that, just an idea. ~ @Paige197
10. role-swap! like the villains are the good guys and the good guys are the bad guys- something about Heritage? Errrr heck idk...this sorta dampens the mood but uh animal abuse- infection lol you know where that came from...maybe you could start writing backstories about canon characters from a certain series ~ @1712057
11. A futuristic story about a 14 year old prodigy who just graduated college, and now had a job at a lab. BuT wAiT. This lab turns out to be testing on human children, so the 14 year old becomes a double agent and is trying to save someone else who will die if she/he doesn't escape soon. ~ @Paige197
12. smth fluffy ;D ~ @hyunjinsamericano
13. Perspective of a viewer from the outside. ~ @SelenaBeauregard
14. Dystopian ~ @destiny4lyfeboi