Tui T. Sutherland (Author of the Wings of Fire series)
Idea from: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25708168/
Character Storage: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/28390822/
A Stormy Arrival (Same island, occurs when the traveling party just arrives): https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/28757240/comments/
You can make a prophecy! https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27836679/comments#comments-118107219
Once long ago, there were tensions between the Pyrrhian tribes (except RainWings, and this is before Darkstalker). At that time, they wanted peace, so they each sent a large traveling party to explore the sea beyond Pyrrhia together, as a 'bonding experience'. The plan was to fly a short length before turning back...but there was a fierce storm that blew them far away, to an island, so they settled. Due to their relatively small number, the tribes' lines blurred, and many hybrids were born. Eventually, they evolved into tribes very different from the original six.....
- Be at least sort of active
- Bio must be accepted by a manager before RPing
- No OC limit, but actually use them and don't mix them up too much
- Don't add projects unless they contain information about the RP (Ex. Tribes, maps, etc.)
- If your character ever dies, it will become a PhaseWing; no other way of being a PhaseWing
- Before instigating major events (Wars, prophecies, etc.) run it by me ( @ScratchCodingProGuy) and get my approval first.
- For an animus dragon: Go run the animus dragon project, 1 time only [for each character]...it'll tell you. (From @SilvertheCoder)
- No cursing, mating, making them into a PhaseWing, etc. the other dragon without their consent.
- If there is an expedition that might actually work in finding Pyrrhia, tell me.
- No powerplaying
- No OP/perfect characters, if you want one, go here instead: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/27426610/
- Ask before joining an RP chain between others, ESPECIALLY Closed RPs
- Unless specifically stated otherwise, you must have at least one character and RPed at least once/is currently RPing to participate in any of the events or other things here. (Creating prophecies, claiming a PhaseWing, making a tribe, etc.)
- More rules will be added as needed
Name ~ Tribe ~ Age ~ Gender ~ Looks ~ Mate ~ Crush ~ Family ~ Where they live ~ Rank ~ Personality (Optional) ~ Backstory (Optional) ~ Other (Optional)
TRIBES (For more information, check out the projects):
TernWings ( @ScratchCodingProGuy) have three pairs of wings (Primary, secondary, and double), and are wanderers.
MidnightWings ( @johnsa26) are fire resistant if they hatch under one moon, have firescales under two, and extra strong firescales under three.
DeepWings ( @PFspace) are the fastest flyers and swimmers, and are commonly messengers. Their palace's location is unknown to most other dragons.
SunsetWings ( @warriorcatrepanda22) can breath and talk underwater, among other things. They have a subgroup, the DuskWings ( @1gamer23456) that broke off some years ago.
BladeWings ( @chrisluk002) have a blade claw (A sixth extendible claw) on each of their front legs, that are larger and stronger than their other claws. They are highly territorial.
PhaseWings ( @chrisluk002):
There are two types: Spirits and Phantoms. Spirits are directed by the good or neutral spirits, the Phantoms the bad ones, both are directed in a hive mind style, and the spirits reside in their orbs. Spirits are white - royalty have gold markings - with dull claws and large wings, with an orb of light in their chests. Phantoms are skeletons surrounded by red mist, with a shadowy orb in their ribcage, trapped in a cave known as the red abyss, while Spirits wander the island. Spirits can turn invisible and intangible, and both can control emotion. Spirits do not feel any emotion, Phantoms only feel rage, most no longer can speak dragon. PhaseWing orbs hatch new PhaseWings upon death; they don't lay eggs. Two Central Orbs - one Phantom, one Spirit, they can control any number of their type of PhaseWing. A 'usual' one can challenge them. If they win, they absorb them, becoming the new Central Orb.
TRIBE FORM (CLOSED):
Name ~ Looks ~ Abilities ~ Where most live ~ Ancestors (No RainWings or Pantalan dragons unless you have an AMAZING backstory and a great reason) ~ Leadership (Monarchy or other?) ~ How they are named ~ Ranks ~ Other
- Accept bios
- RP at least once a week
- Enforce the rules
- Accept tribe forms if I ( @ScratchCodingProGuy) has been inactive for at least a week