Hello! Welcome to the Mental Health Awareness Studio! Please add any and all projects pertaining to mental health.
This studio was created to break down stereotypes about mental health, as well as help people struggling with it.
Please note that we are not trained professionals, however we do mean to help you the best we can :)
Mental health is a serious issue and together we can help people struggling with it.
1-800-273-8255 (Prevention Hotline)
1. Be respectful.
2. Do not downplay the importance of others or things they might be struggling with.
3. We would love it if you would invite other people, although this is not required.
4. Please only add relevant projects.
5. Ask to become a manager if you are interested.
6. Anyone can curate.
7. We support people of all different races, religions, genders, and sexualities here.
8. Please include trigger warnings if necessary.
Hey everyone! The Mental Health Awareness studio and the Mental Illness Education Movement (https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/28137581/comments/) have partnered together to create a collab. This involves a MAP and an original song. Before we start the MAP, we must finish the song. Everyone is welcome to submit a line or two that will be included in the song (written and recorded by @peitato_sock). It would be great if you could comment a few lines to help!
Here are some links you can check out to learn more:
Other eating disorders:
Borderline Personality Disorder
PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder)
Dissociative Identity Disorder (also known as Multi Personality Disorder)
Please let me know if I left out any, I would be happy to add more.
Eating an ice cube, it 'shocks' your brain.
If you have hallucinations, it may be helpful to view something through your phone camera to see if it is real.
Visit this website for support
If you have more ideas, comment them :)