✭ Welcome to #supportthedisabled! #SupportTheDisabled was founded by @Madeofbuttons, @ThoughtfuI, @Dinobugg & @-LemonyLemon- to help raise awareness on this cause. #SupportTheDisabled is part of a chain of studios, with roughly the same managers.
✭ We strongly encorage you to support people who are disabled. If you don't support them, that's fine! Just make sure you don't make fun of them, or stare at them if they are walking past you.
✭ Awesome thumbnail by @FireSideAngel!
✭ Previous thumbnail (also epic) by @ThoughtfuI
✭ Here at #SupportTheDisabled, we do not label people as disabled. All we do is think, "Ok, so this person might need a bit more help as they can not do this."
Please stop adding inappropiate projects. Thanks - Nora xx
✭ Question Of The Month:
What do you think the best way to help somebody with Autism is?
✭ Curator Of The Month:
For: Being the first ever curator in #SupportTheDisabled
✭ Please do not ask to manage. No offence to anybody whatsoever, we only promote those who we trust.
✭ If you are removed, it will be because you are either inactive or you have been disrespected to anyone in the studio
✭ Managers, please invite your followers!
✭ The Story
Our friend, and one of the founders, Nora, is really upset. Why? People have been making fun of her, her friend, her friend's brother, and her sister. Let's call her friend Noy. Noy and her siblings have a condition, something-mobility. (No, it's not called that, Nora can never remember what its called, its so long!) This can mean that if they fall over, it hurts more if, say, Nora would fall over. Noy's youngest brother can bearly walk, and often has to use his wheelchair. Now, that brother is just five years old. The children in the years/grades above him stare when they walk past him. Noy is fed up with it and so is Nora. Now, back to her. Nora's sister is autistic (If you don't know what autism is I suggest you look it up on your state/country's healthcare website. In Nora's case, on the NHS website.) and along with that came learning disabilities. Let's call her Nee. Nee goes to a special school, and her friends have disabilities similar to her own. Back to Nora. One day, at Nora's school, a girl - Let's call her Bat. Bat and Nora had a fight (Mostly Bat's fault, but Nora said some things she shouldn't have) and at the end, Bat said to Nora, "Go play with your stupid disabled sister." Bat walked away, and sat under a tree and started crying. Noy and two other girls saw what was happening the whole time, and when Noy heard Bat saying what she said to Nora, she ran over (limping slightly, she had fallen over the previous day) and said, "What she said is not okay." and then the other two girls ran over to Bat, as Bat was one of their best friends (Noy was one of their best friends too). For the remaining time of recess, Nora sat on a patch of grass, her head on a girl who we'll call Nia's lap, and Noy and another girl who we'll call Po sat next to Nia. After recess/breaktime had finished, Noy, Nia and Po went to the classes' teacher and told her what had happened. Nora and Bat stood outside the back door and Nora told her side of the story, and the same with Bat. Bat denied she had said it. Neither of them were punished.
✭ We know you have the right to remove yourself from this studio, but Nora wants you to know that it upsets her when people leave the studio.
- jenniepie left a comment 1:21 p.m.
- ninjadog88 removed the curator ninjadog88 2:47 p.m.
- madeofbuttons removed the project Language Translater 7:22 a.m.
- smallPANCAKEgal left a comment 12:59 p.m.
- smallPANCAKEgal left a comment 12:55 p.m.
- madeofbuttons left a comment 7:35 a.m.
- firesideangel left a comment 9:19 p.m.
- firesideangel removed the curator firesideangel 9:18 p.m.
- Ciphora left a comment 4:35 p.m.
- ChickenBackpacks left a comment 7:20 p.m.
- spreadinglove left a comment 3:10 a.m.
- Stargirl873 left a comment 3:57 p.m.
- melodic_ukulele left a comment 3:26 p.m.
- Stargirl873 left a comment 2:43 p.m.
- melodic_ukulele left a comment 10:04 p.m.
- stickynxte left a comment 12:22 p.m.
- wixchy left a comment 10:10 p.m.
- stickynxte left a comment 1:52 p.m.
- jx385370 removed the curator jx385370 3:50 a.m.
- -cxsiicottage left a comment 5:28 p.m.
- stickynxte left a comment 12:06 p.m.
- stickynxte left a comment 12:04 p.m.
- -cxsiicottage left a comment 9:30 a.m.
- wixchy left a comment 2:45 p.m.
- wixchy left a comment 2:44 p.m.
- stickynxte left a comment 12:47 a.m.
- stickynxte left a comment 12:45 a.m.
- -LemonyLemon- removed the curator -LemonyLemon- 9:39 p.m.
- thatbalanchinegirl accepted an invitation from space-sprout to curate this studio 7:19 p.m.
- -mistymeadow- left a comment 10:16 p.m.
- -mistymeadow- removed the curator -mistymeadow- 10:16 p.m.
- thatbalanchinegirl left a comment 9:05 p.m.
- TheChomperOfBooks left a comment 6:45 p.m.
- SunnyOfOlympus left a comment 8:56 a.m.
- -mistymeadow- left a comment 11:33 p.m.
- -mistymeadow- left a comment 11:03 p.m.
- -mistymeadow- left a comment 11:02 p.m.
- Superseed16 left a comment 9:15 p.m.
- tropiicaI left a comment 11:11 p.m.
- SunnyOfOlympus left a comment 12:58 p.m.
- ChickenBackpacks left a comment 1:13 p.m.
- Moviestargirl09 left a comment 2:21 a.m.
- bearhugs- left a comment 5:07 a.m.
- yoalin left a comment 6:50 p.m.
- -SunsetBeach- left a comment 3:30 a.m.
- tropiicaI left a comment 4:53 p.m.
- NarwhalGalaxy13 accepted an invitation from madeofbuttons to curate this studio 3:28 p.m.
- NarwhalGalaxy13 left a comment 3:27 p.m.
- madeofbuttons made edits to title or description of this studio 11:49 a.m.
- madeofbuttons removed the project My Tamagotchi 11:48 a.m.