The Scratch Weekly Newspaper is now hiring and lucky for you, you can sign up here and now!
Just add a comment answering the following questions:
1. Scratch username
2. What will you write about?
3. How many days a week are you online?
4. Will you follow the rules below?
5. Have you ever been reported?
1. Do not write inappropriate things
2. You can write an article, a recipe, a short story or something else with no more than 3,000 words
3. Do not mess up the newspaper or any of its studios
You just got accepted to be a writer for The Scratch Weekly? Congrats, but don't start adding articles just yet! To add an article to the newspaper, you must submit it through editing and checking with me. To do so, put the link to your project on my profile page and I will look through it. If the newspaper needs your article, it will be added to the studio, if not, you will get a kind comment saying something like 'You didn't make it this time, but you can always try again!'