1. sorry for the invite i know i'm annoying.
2. hey so um im moving back to @dreamyy-. i just prefer that account and even though it feels not exactly like me, it feels like home.. and i loved being on that account.. it's probably my favourite account i've had on scratch no cap. it just felt so homely and i met so many of my amazing friends on there and i just- i loved that acc sm. this account just feels kinda new to me even tho i've been on it for a while it just feels kinda.. awkward? idk..
3. i've lost a lot of motivation to come on scratch in recent times but i mean, maybe it's for the better? scratch takes up too much of my time and can kinda distract me from what's actually important in my life and what i should actually be focusing on yk?
4. i've been dealing with a lot of internalised homophobia recently and i just feel like i won't be able to fit in unless i like guys and i'm cisgender. ughh im not homophobic i just dk why when everyone else is fully out as lgbtq+ i support them but i just can't support myself.
5. i'm also going thru a lot of gender confusion and i'm switching between they/them and she/they a lot bc.. i just don't know what my gender is. ik for sure that i never really feel masculine so i think i might be genderfae.