Welcome to TSARP!
Thumbnail by @-Lqnterns-
+ CONTENTS +
- About TSARP
- Admin duties
- Admin roles
- Sign ups
- High Ranks
- Age Guide
+ ABOUT TSARP +
The Stars Above Roleplay is based on two clans of cats, ReedClan, and FlareClan. Every once in a while, their starry ancestors, SightClan reveal a new part to a prophecy - received by the most unlikely cats who find the clans’ fate in their paws.
+ NEWS +
~ REEDLAN IS CLOSED (for now ;3)
~ toms HIGHLY preferred!
~FlareClan is only accepting cats 13+ moons for now
+ ADMIN DUTIES +
As an admin you must:
- Accept cats in your allocated clan or group
- Be active, constructive, and kind.
- Attend meetings to discuss omens, problems, ect.
- Spread the word!
- Keep this RP active to the best of your ability.
-Let people know how to fix their bios before accepting them.
+ ADMIN ROLES + (tbd)
Spark - ReedClan acceptor
Goldy - FlareClan acceptor
Sleet - FlareClan acceptor
Shroom - Rogue acceptor
Kat - ReedClan acceptor
+ PROPHECIES +
The time of peace may come to an end, If between clans is not a single friend. Torn apart, thrown away; save our clans before it's too late.
+ RULES +
These rules apply to everyone in the roleplay. If you wish to sign up, you must read and follow them.
- Be active. We all understand you are a human, and have other commitments, but activity is the thing that will keep this alive.
- Be kind, respectful, and friendly. Please don’t start dramas here. TSARP is a place to Roleplay and make friends, not get angry or upset.
- Listen to the admins. You may not agree with something that they say, and that’s okay. But don’t get upset over it, please.
- Don’t ask to become a prophecy cat. We have already chosen a few people, and will need to choose more eventually. If you ask, your chances are much lower.
- Don’t ask to become deputy. After the current high positions ki// off their character, the new cat will be chosen, and asked. That person will then become an admin helper.
- Post fanart! If there’s something you roleplayed that you want to draw, go ahead! Code is :D or :3. Hide it well! You can ask to have it added to the studio too!
- Be patient. After you sign up, please don’t send stuff like ‘hurry up and accept me’ or ‘ugh i’ve been waiting so long’ the admins are humans too, and have other commitments outside of scratch.
- Don’t pick your suffix. Please don’t add stuff in your bio like ‘Swift(dawn plz i love that name)’. If you say that, your name has no chances of being that.
- Keep it appropriate. You are allowed to have a crush or mate, but make sure that you are aware of the kids that are here too.
- If you have an issue or question, comment in this studio!
-Gatherings are every Friday to Sunday. They will be held in the gathering studio! Please try your best to be there!
- You have to RP with someone twice before having a crush, and four times before becoming mates.
- If your character is expecting kits, you must create designs for them and advertise them! No more that four kits in a litter, please.
- Don’t kill someone else’s character with no permission. Also, you must have had your character 2 weeks minimum before killing them off.
- You can only have ONE CHARACTER at a time! This just encourages people to become more attached to their cat, and not loose track of cats.
+ SIGN UPS +
To sign up, you must use this bio sheet, and post it in the CORRECT category in the comments of this studio.
Prefix // Gender // Sexuality // Rank // Age (moons) // Personality (detailed) // Looks (detailed) // Clan // Family (opt) // Backstory (opt)//
An admin will look at your bio, and tell you what to change to accept your cat! You MUST include the code word somewhere in your bio.
+ GATHERINGS +
Gatherings are held every Friday to Sunday. There will be a gathering studio made ASAP, and that will be used as a border and SightPool studio too. Medicine cats and MCAs will attend the SightPool gathering every second weekend. When SightPool gatherings occur, a new part of the prophecy may be revealed.
+ HIGH RANKS +
Olivestar - 9/9 - @-Lqnterns-
Blossomstar - 9/9 - @Goldeheart
+ AGE GUIDE +
0-5 moons - Kit
6-13 moons - Apprentice
14-100 moons - Warrior
18 - 60 moons - Queen
80+ moons - Elder*
20+ moons - Deputy
*You may retire early if your cat gets a lifelong injury or condition.