Instrucciones | Instruções | Instructies | Istruzioni
- - - -
Welcome to week two of Scratch the Musical! There are so many things that go into making a musical: set design, writing scripts, creating songs, and writing the lyrics to go with it. You can help by doing any of these!
Take a look at the characters other campers made last week and let them inspire you as you create more material for the musical.
- Create backgrounds to be used in a restaurant scene
- Come up with dialog for two characters meeting each other for the first time
- Write lyrics for a song that adds comedy to a scene
- Sing a song that could be in the musical
- Choreograph a dance scene
- Compose background music that could be used to create drama in a scene
- Animate a scene with two or more characters from week 1
- Draw objects that could be props in the musical
This is your chance to really set the stage, what will you create? Feel free to share multiple projects!
Want tips on how to create your own backdrops? Check out our new tutorial! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ4SldacxG4
- - - -
What is Scratch Camp?
Scratch Camp is an annual online event hosted by the Scratch Team. It runs for three weeks, with a new activity each week. Everyone is invited to join in the fun!