Welcome to base!
Camp: Tents where trainees and assassins off duty live
Training Fields: Open plains used for sparring, tracking practice, etc.
The armory: A small cabin where weapons, supplies, and armor are stored
The Forges: A bunker where new weapons are created
Mess Hall: An old shotgun house converted to a cafeteria and food storage building
The War Room: A small, circular room connected to the officer's tent where new missions are planned and trainees take their exams to graduate to assassins
1. Your responsibility is to treat immortals on a case-by-case basis and judge whether they are worthy of their power or not. If not, your duty is to be lethal, precise, and prepared.
2. Your commanding officer's word is law. Follow it.
3. Your badge is your identification and marks you for who you are. Do not remove or change it on duty or in public.
4. Honor the last wishes of the immortals you end.
5. The treasures and belongings immortals leave behind are not yours to claim. They have wills and others will come forth to take them.
6. When your assignment is completed, return immediately.
7. Your fellow assassins are your brethren. Defend them, stay by them, and guard them with your life. They will do the same for you.
8. Before graduating from trainee to assassin, you must have undergone a year of training, committed the Code to memory, and follow it. Your first mission must be alongside an experienced assassin.
9. The Code and the assassins are secret. Tell no one of the Order or your guidelines.
10. If your commanding officer has violated the code, this rule can be invoked to use a majority vote to replace them. Only assassins may vote. Trainees cannot.
11. Every commander has a lieutenant who will replace them when they step down, act as their right-hand man, and carry out and reinforce punishments and decisions. The commander chooses their lieutenant.
Bio to join the assassins:
Name | Gender | Species | Have you read the code?